We have finally been given the green-light to open our doors to welcome inter-provincial travellers and we couldn’t be happier! We invite you to visit us in the heart of the Magaliesberg for a break-away from your routine, to soak up the sun and immerse yourself in the tranquillity that nature brings.
Health and safety remains a top priority
The health and safety of our guests and staff is important to us. As we follow the regulations set out by the government and implement our own COVID-19 safety protocols, know that Mount Amanzi remains committed to providing you with the most comfortable stay. We continue to uphold the highest health and safety standards, in line with the government-communicated COVID-19 protocols and recommendations.
- The wearing of a mask when entering a public space is mandatory. Accordingly, guests who fail to adhere to this regulation will not be permitted to enter the Resort premises.
- There will be hand sanitizers placed in the main areas; as well as in your respective units, which you are encouraged to please use frequently.
- To adhere to social-distancing protocols, all Chalets are sanitised and sealed before guests’ arrival; decorative pieces may have been removed from the unit and housekeeping will be kept to a minimum. Please be in touch with the Reception desk for any Resort-specific housekeeping information or additional arrangements.
- Common areas remain closed; however, these will open in due course, at the Resort Manager’s discretion. Please contact Mount Amanzi directly for more information in this regard.
- Resort Security will, upon arrival, measure the temperature of each individual occupying the vehicle. Should any occupant’s temperature measure above 37.8, the vehicle will not be permitted to enter the premises.
These are the facilities you may use under the current lockdown level:
- Mbali Day Spa
- Swimming pools
- Old Kitchen Restaurant
- Hiking/Nature Walks
- Outdoor Gym
- Outdoor facilities: Chess, Checkers, Tennis, Adventure Golf, Fishing, Mountain Hiking, Multi Court and Jumping Pillow
- Social distancing applies in all areas
Please note: All equipment is available for hire – tennis equipment, volley balls, outdoor table tennis, adventure golf goodies, multi court equipment, rugby balls, soccer balls, a single pool table and two sets of darts.
Don’t forget your PPE
While the excitement of travelling wafts through the air, please do not forget your personal protective equipment. Washing your hands thoroughly with water and soap remains one of the best defences against the virus. An equally important protective measure is wearing a face mask to reduce the spread of COVID.
The Department of Health has provided the following vital guidelines that we need to observe regarding the handling of face masks:
- The mask must cover the nose and mouth completely
- Your face mask should not be lowered when speaking, coughing or sneezing.
- A face mask is intended for single-use; reusable or fabric face masks must be washed daily
- Face masks should not be repeatedly touched
- Wash your hands thoroughly after removing your mask
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Guests must adhere to strict check in and check our times – due to cleaning and sanitising
- Social distancing applies in all areas
On that note, we think that now is the perfect time for that much-needed get-away. Although we all have to embrace a new normal, what remains the same is the fact that we are dedicated to giving you and your loved ones’ everlasting holiday memories and nothing less! We are ready and eager to welcome you to your favourite home-away-from-home! For bookings and other enquiries, please contact email@example.com or call 012 381 5400. Keep up to date with the latest news and developments here.
Disclaimer: Please be aware that Government Regulations surrounding the South African lockdown and COVID-19 are continuously being amended and updated. As such, we remain committed to providing you with relevant communications which are accurate and reflect the latest updates at the time of publishing. These regulations are subject to change and may need to be reviewed on occasion. We thank you for your understanding.