We have finally been given the green-light to open our doors to welcome inter-provincial travellers and we couldn’t be happier! We invite you to visit us in the heart of the Magaliesberg for a break-away from your routine, to soak up the sun and immerse yourself in the tranquillity that nature brings.
Health and safety remains a top priority
The health and safety of our guests and staff is important to us. As we follow the regulations set out by the government and implement our own COVID-19 safety protocols, know that Mount Amanzi remains committed to providing you with the most comfortable stay. We continue to uphold the highest health and safety standards, in line with the government-communicated COVID-19 protocols and recommendations.
- The wearing of a mask when entering a public space is mandatory. Accordingly, guests who fail to adhere to this regulation will not be permitted to enter the Resort premises.
- There will be hand sanitisers placed in the main areas; as well as in your respective units, which you are encouraged to please use frequently.
- To adhere to social-distancing protocols, all Chalets are sanitised and sealed before guests’ arrival; decorative pieces may have been removed from the unit and housekeeping will be kept to a minimum. Please be in touch with the Reception desk for any Resort-specific housekeeping information or additional arrangements.
- Resort Security will, upon arrival, measure the temperature of each individual occupying the vehicle. Should any occupant’s temperature measure above 37.8, the vehicle will not be permitted to enter the premises.
- Kindly note that strict capacity limitations are in effect for Mount Amanzi excursions, activities and facilities as we aim to adhere to social-distancing protocols.
- Old Kitchen Restaurant is open for sit-down and take-away services. Kindly visit our website to view the menu and operating hours here.
- Old Kitchen Restaurant is also permitted to sell alcohol for onsite consumption.
- The Kiosk will be open to sell select snacks and cold drinks.
- Guests must adhere to Lodge Rules and Regulations while staying at Mount Amanzi.
These are the facilities you may use under the current lockdown level:
- Mbali Day Spa
- Swimming pools
- Old Kitchen Restaurant
- Hiking/Nature Walks
- Outdoor Gym
- Outdoor facilities: Chess, Checkers, Tennis, Adventure Golf, Fishing, Mountain Hiking, Multi Court and Jumping Pillow
Please note: All equipment is available for hire – tennis equipment, volleyballs, outdoor table tennis, adventure golf goodies, multi-court equipment, rugby balls, soccer balls, a single pool table and two sets of darts.
Don’t forget your PPE
While the excitement of travelling wafts through the air, please do not forget your personal protective equipment. Washing your hands thoroughly with water and soap remains one of the best defences against the virus. An equally important protective measure is wearing a face mask to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
The Department of Health has provided the following vital guidelines that we need to observe regarding the handling of face masks:
- The mask must cover the nose and mouth completely
- Your face mask should not be lowered when speaking, coughing or sneezing.
- A face mask is intended for single-use; reusable or fabric face masks must be washed daily
- Face masks should not be repeatedly touched
- Wash your hands thoroughly after removing your mask
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Guests must adhere to strict check-in and check-out times; due to cleaning and sanitising
- Social distancing applies in all areas
Mount Amanzi remains committed to providing you with a most comfortable stay. Rest assured that our dedicated team will comply with the government’s industry-specific stringent controls and measures, as well as our own health and safety protocols, to provide you with an enjoyable holiday environment.
Intra- and inter-provincial business traveller guests are also welcome at Mount Amanzi. For further information pertaining to specific requirements, please read our blog.
On that note, we think that now is the perfect time for that much-needed getaway. Although we all have to embrace a new normal, what remains the same is the fact that we are dedicated to giving you and your loved ones’ everlasting holiday memories and nothing less! We are ready and eager to welcome you to your favourite home-away-from-home! For bookings and other enquiries, please contact email@example.com or call 012 381 5400. Keep up to date with the latest news and developments here.
Disclaimer: Please be aware that Government Regulations surrounding the South African lockdown and COVID-19 are continuously being amended and updated. As such, we remain committed to providing you with relevant communications which are accurate and reflect the latest updates at the time of publishing. These regulations are subject to change and may need to be reviewed on occasion. We thank you for your understanding.