Say goodbye to conventional wedding trends, the modern wedding wave is bringing something new, not something borrowed, but includes a hint of blue!
Dear future bride, has your wedding day been placed on the back burner due to the Coronavirus pandemic? If so, this might not be such a cake smash – this could be the perfect opportunity to re-think the style in which you say ‘ I do’ and add a dash of je ne sais quoi to your planning. This is your special day, remember? If the first half of this year has taught us anything, it’s to make every waking moment count!
So, without further ado, here are some hot wedding trends to look out for and those you can cross off your list:
– Forget the forget-me-nots and make way for the non-traditional flower: instead of fresh flowers…dried flowers, bleached and dyed flowers are all the buzz at the moment.
– Say adieu to the clinical white-wedding and welcome the trend of a colourful palette, accompanied by rich tones and dimensions. Custom printed tablecloths have pulled up a chair, front and center – wedding planning experts predict these will be quite popular this year.
– Not-so dressed to impress – ah yes, the humble wedding dress is being ditched for jumpsuits, skirts, and even capes! One can say that this might be one of the riskier trends to consider but modern brides nowadays want to push the boat out a bit, instead of conforming to traditional bridal roles and appearances.
– Bye-Bye big weddings – the upcoming wedding season will see the rise in small intimate and personalised wedding celebrations. With guest party’s being much smaller, the bridal couple is given the chance to mingle with those who are nearest and dearest to them, and enjoy themselves, rather than trying to meet and greet a massive group – exhausting!
– Blue and white colour schemes – these fresh and elegant colours will be splashed across wedding venues. Gone are the days of varying velvet textures and colours, this year is making way for light and bright beginnings.
This time you have to plan your happily ever after is wonderful. See it as a chance to bring a new and vibrant voice to your wedding and add some sparkle to a day that guests and family will be chatting about for some time after.
Interested in tailor-made, fun, and vibrant weddings? Why not visit our website here for more information on what we can offer you on your special day.